Complaint Review: Funtonia

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
Funtonia
funtonia.com Internet U.S.A.

Funtonia.com Fraudulent Ripoff Dishonest Internet

I have been dealing with this company for a week now. I ordered their service and cancled their service all in the space of about 10 minutes. I can not get them to refund my money. They just keep asking how they can help and what's going on.

I have asked for a phone number and have gotten none. I asked who owned the business and have gotten no reply. I don't know where to turn next in recovering my money, or how to go about putting this company out of business.
06/22/2007 07:53:00 VISA PURCHASE
MC FUNTONIA.COM
(((ROR redacted)))
Terminal: 460190 -$ 23.88
This is a direct copy from my card statement.
I know that this may not seem like a lot of money to some, but I'm a single mom of 4. I can't afford to be ripped off

Jennifer
Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2007 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtonia/internet/Funtoniacom-Fraudulent-Ripoff-Dishonest-Internet-257231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia