Complaint Review: Funtonia

• Reported By:coral springs Florida
Funtonia
funtonia.com Internet U.S.A.

Funtonia.com Funtonias a scam! Internet

When i found funtonia i was excited to be able to download endless amounts of ring tones, as promised by the web site when you pay a fee of 23.88. So i gave them my card information, never once thinking the website was a complete scam. I tried to send some ring tones to my phone and it just wouldn't do anything at all. when I accessed the website threw my phone, the web site said that funtonia was not compatible with my metro PCS phone. (then why would they take my money, when filling out my account info I let them know it was a metro pcs phone).

so i email the company threw there website telling them i want a refund because they charged me for a service that dosnt work. I received a reply that was a sentence long and did not answer my question. SO here i am... a little pissed and not knowing what to do about it. This web site needs to be shut down before more people become victims, and the people behind the site need to be punished for all the money they lied them selves into getting.

Samiface
coral springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtonia/internet/Funtoniacom-Funtonias-a-scam-Internet-409513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia