Complaint Review: Funtonia

• Updated: Thu, May 03, 2012

• Reported By: rebecca — keene New Hampshire United States of America
Funtonia
keene, New Hampshire United States of America

Funtonia Fraud, lies, and deception is practiced at "Funtonia" keene, New Hampshire

I was searching online for ringtones for my cell phone. I typed in AT&T ringtones and it brought me to "Funtonia". I signed up for what I thought was a one month subscription for unlimited ringtones for $1.99. The next day when I looked at my online bank statement, this website had charged my account $23.88! That is a far cry from $1.99. I want these creeps to put my money back in my account. If this can be seen by anyone looking to download ringtones; beware "Funtonia"!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtonia/keene-New-Hampshire-03431/Funtonia-Fraud-lies-and-deception-is-practiced-at-Funtonia-keene-New-Hampshire-877718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia