Complaint Review: Funtonia

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:durham North Carolina
funtonia.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Funtonia They talking bout, pay 1.99 a month for free ringtones and took off almost 24.oo off my visa card. Hell I was mad i was then 26.oo short from paying my rent thanks to there famous scam Nationwide

I hope some one catches them, I would love to be one of the first ones to sew. Hell i have two children to think of. What is this world comming to. I hope I never see these people in person. Cause they are going to hate the day they ever played me.

durham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtonia/nationwide/Funtonia-They-talking-bout-pay-199-a-month-for-free-ringtones-and-took-off-almost-24oo-469802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia