Complaint Review: Funtonia.Com

• Submitted: Sun, July 24, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, July 24, 2011

• Reported By: Ray — Seligman Missouri United States of America

Funtonia.Com Unapproved bill to my bank for something that I have no idea what is. Internet

I have two cell phones.  One for my wife and one for my daughter.  By the looks of what this company does I am guessing they have illegally tapped into one of my phones and got my bank account and have charged $23.94 to one of my bank accounts.  I would absolutely never give approval for this type of charge.  I will go to my bank as soon as it opens Monday and put a permanent block on any type of charge from this company.  That is what my bank does and this is not the first unapproved charge to show up on an account.  Just the first one from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2011 02:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FuntoniaCom/internet/FuntoniaCom-Unapproved-bill-to-my-bank-for-something-that-I-have-no-idea-what-is-Intern-756333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia.Com