Complaint Review: Funtonia.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 20, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, December 20, 2009

• Reported By: Pam — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
P.O. Box 447, Herndon, Virginia 20172 Internet United States of America

Funtonia.com Funtonia.com aka Mobile Services Limited download would not work, they will not refund credit card charge internet

1.  I thought I was buying a $1.99 ringtone.  It turned out that that was the monthly price and not the annual price.
2. I tried to locate the download and it was nowhere to be found.

3. I contacted the company and they sent me to the same link where I could not find the download.

4. I asked them to cancel my annual contract.  They refused stating that I did not exhaust all options before asking to cancel.

5. I then received a phone call from my MasterCard company stating I had purchased from a fraudulent site.  I immediately sent a note to funtonia.com pleading them to reverse charges.

6. We have had daily and weekly correspondence since Oct. 14.  They will not budge.

7. I never downloaded the ringtone.  My account has been deactivated so there is no way I can ever download the ringtone I was charged for on Oct. 14.

8. They refuse to reverse charges.

9. Two employees, Joe and Abigail on the support team write abusive emails when I ask them to help me.

10.  I have notified the BBB and found that funtonia. com has an F rating.  I also submitted complaints to the FTC and the State Attorney General's of Missouri and Virginia.  I have not heard from anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2009 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtoniacom/internet/Funtoniacom-Funtoniacom-aka-Mobile-Services-Limited-download-would-not-work-they-will-n-542583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia.com