Complaint Review: Funtonia.com

• Submitted: Sun, July 17, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, July 17, 2011

• Reported By: Laura — Hot Springs Village Arkansas United States of America
Funtonia.com

Funtonia.com I logged on to sample a download at $1.99 and they charged my account $23.88. I was able to get 2 more downloads and then no more will work. I have tried to contact the company, but they don't respo Internet, Internet

I signed on to sample a download for $1.99 with funtonia.com.  My credit card was charged $23.88 claiming I then had a years worth of unlimited downloads.  I sent a request to cancel, but was told since I had recieved the one download I couldn't receive a refund.  So I attempted additional downloads and was only able to get 2.  I was also told I could download to additional phones, but it would never receive those downloads.  My account has had the $23.88 deducted, but there is no way to contact funtonia because it only gives a comment box for questions and when you attempt to send the comment, you are hit with the message that the address is invalid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2011 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtoniacom/internet/Funtoniacom-I-logged-on-to-sample-a-download-at-199-and-they-charged-my-account-2388-754221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia.com