Complaint Review: Funtonia.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 13, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 13, 2010

• Reported By: Marlana — Everett Washington United States of America

Funtonia.com I orderd unlimitid ringtones only to be billed aprx. $24 for a bogus service and a company without any contact information what so ever, Internet

I ordered unlimited ringtones from Funtonia.com under the impression that I would get the service I paid for.They also charged me more than they advertised.

I was unable to access any of the services I paid for. When I looked for a contact number or address to rectify the situation there was none to be found.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2010 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtoniacom/internet/Funtoniacom-I-orderd-unlimitid-ringtones-only-to-be-billed-aprx-24-for-a-bogus-service-553592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia.com