Complaint Review: Funtonia.com

• Updated: Sat, June 13, 2009

• Reported By:Denver North Carolina
Funtonia.com
www.funtonia.com Internet U.S.A.

Funtonia.com Ripped off, scammed customers out of money. ringtones do not work for any phone Internet

I found this company online while searching for ringtones to download to my cell phone. I paid $23 for a year of unlimited downloads. From day one I had problems with downloading the ringtone the text they sent to my cell phone always had an error message stating that the URL did not exist. I contacted the company through their email because of course they have no phone number and always got prompt response and help on ways to solve the problem.

When it came down to it after 5 different attempts I told the company I am sorry but my phone just is not compatible with their service in any of the 5 ways to get the ringtones and if I could regrettably have a refund of my $23. I never got a response once I pushed the send button and after 2 months of emails I have yet to receive any form of reply or assistance after all the prompt service I received when i asked for help in trying to download the ring tones.

This company is a rip off and they know that they are and I want more to be done and am wondering is there a way to actually file a suit against them and get them out of business? This company has been ripping people off for at least 4 years and they need to be stopped.

Tima
Denver, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2009 05:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtoniacom/internet/Funtoniacom-Ripped-off-scammed-customers-out-of-money-ringtones-do-not-work-for-any-pho-461323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia.com