Complaint Review: Funtonia.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 07, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 07, 2011

• Reported By: Susan Mahoney — East Boston Massachusetts United States of America
Funtonia.com

Funtonia.com Took my credit card number and charged me for nothing i recieved, they do not provide a customer service phone number Internet

I thought I joined a legitimate ringtone internet site, it was 1 cent a ring tone with a free trial , I got charged on my credit card for 11.98, I saw on a site that I typed in phone contact number for this company and they do not provide one.

Also alot of complaints were also on the page I typed in * phone number to contact funtonia.com* regarding this site. It is a ripoff, I recieved absolutely nothing but got charged, I wrote them twice with no answer. Im afraid this will be a recurring charge and there is also no way to cancel. This is coming off my Social Security Debit card and cannot afford it, when I signed up I thought it would be 3.99. As I said there is quite a few other reports regarding this internet site, PLEASE help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtoniacom/internet/Funtoniacom-Took-my-credit-card-number-and-charged-me-for-nothing-i-recieved-they-do-no-738024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia.com