Complaint Review: Funtonia.com

• Updated: Sat, March 14, 2009

• Reported By:alamosa Colorado
Funtonia.com
www.Funtonia.com Internet U.S.A.

Funtonia.com i was lookin for ringtones signed up for them and nothing works on myphone i asked them cancel my account and refund my money but they have not responed. Internet

I was looking for ringtones and found funtonia.com so i signed up . I tryed and tryed to get the ringtones but nothing will work on my phone I asked them to cancel my account and refund my money but they have not responed.

I think its kinda messed up , but thats what i get for trying to get a deal online . So if anybodys looking for ringtones do not go there unless you like paying for nothing .

Afterall all i got was wallpapers for my phone and I'am will to pay for those but i would like a refund on the rest of my money . I have tryed multupull to contact them with no resonse.

Mike2758
alamosa, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2009 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtoniacom/internet/Funtoniacom-i-was-lookin-for-ringtones-signed-up-for-them-and-nothing-works-on-myphone-i-434168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia.com