Complaint Review: Funtonia.com

• Submitted: Sun, June 10, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, June 10, 2007

• Reported By:Seymour Tennessee
funtonia.com Nationwide Israel

Funtonia.com Dishonest. Will not refund your money. Ringtones will not download. Watch out. Stay away from this company. Internet And On-lines Based Internet

My son tried to download 7 ringtones. None of them ever downloaded. I requested a refund within 15 minutes of registering and they would not honor my request. The offer was unlimited ringtones for .99cents a month. They charged me a years worth of service which was 23.88 and becasue we treid to download they would refund any of it. Right now on there website site it states 1.00 a ringtone unlimited. They have no cantact number or address where you can reach them. They have no customer service person other than emailing them and getting a return email from abigail stating please email further info so we can help you. What else do I need to add to a email that already saids Please refund my money due to your service not working on my phone. They refuse to help you out in any way or give your money back to you. BIG RIP OFF. I have emailed the Federal Trade Commision and BBB to see if I can get help and to stop them from taking anyones elses money.

Seymour, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2007 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Funtoniacom/nationwide/Funtoniacom-Dishonest-Will-not-refund-your-money-Ringtones-will-not-download-Watch-o-253543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Funtonia.com