Complaint Review: Furla

• Updated: Sun, July 07, 2013

• Reported By: Alesija — New York New York
Internet USA

Furla Is selling fake Chinese bags  Internet

A year ago I bought 2 furla bags on my trip to Milan. They were both great quality Italian bags, and i was very happy with the purchase, so I decided to buy more. From furla.com, the so-called official website.

I ordered 2 bags that were on sale. It was written on the page that all sale items are final sale. That didn't stop me because I knew I love furla bags.

when i received my order, the moment I opened my package I knew something was wrong. They didn't look as nice and didn't feel as nice, they simply looked cheap. Then I saw a tag - made in China. There is nowhere on the website they specify their products are made not in Italy but somewhere else. All other companies (moschino, Roberto cavalli, gucci etc.) always specify on the product page where the product came from. Because customers deserve to know. It's an Italian brand, and if I buy it I expect it to be made in Italy. [continued below]....

..... I am not willing to pay hundreds of dollars for a Chinese bag. It looks like I got it somewhere down the road.

All my attempts to contact the customer service were useless. They simply ignored me. I had to file a claim through my bank, hopefully it works out. So customer beware. What a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Furla/internet/Furla-Is-selling-fake-Chinese-bagsnbsp-Internet-1065033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Furla