Complaint Review: Furndex

• Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: john —
Furndex
used to be in chelsey wood Internet United States of America

Furndex They took payment of the item by way of a voucher said they would deliver and never heard anything so they kept the payment and did not provide the bed which I ordered. Internet

Jules I purchased a single bed for my daughter by way of a voucher which I presented to them they arranged a delivery said they would call me to confirm they never called I never recieved the bed then they moved.  I went to try and trace them but told they were no longer at the place where they were situated in Chelmsley Wood.  I recently found the reciept so I called them an explained what happened the sales man said her remembered me so I asked him to get the manager to call me I require my bed and I now have the invoice that clear states paid.  I have heard nothing since :((((((((

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 02:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Furndex/internet/Furndex-They-took-payment-of-the-item-by-way-of-a-voucher-said-they-would-deliver-and-nev-1034949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Furndex