Complaint Review: Furniture Factory Outlet

• Reported By: Julie — Jefferson City Missouri United States of America
Furniture Factory Outlet
2010 Missouri Blvd. Jefferson City, Missouri United States of America

Furniture Factory Outlet FFO Could not deliver product Jefferson City, Missouri

I purchased a dining room table and eight chairs. I paid in full on November 9,2012. I was told it could take up to two weeks to locate the furniture and get it to the store. My check was cached on November 13,2012. After two weeks I called the store and was told that they were still trying to locate the furniture and it would be another week. I did not hear from anyone as another week went by so I called again and I was told it could be another week or two. At that time I told them if I didn't have it be December 14 I wanted my money back. On December 10 I was called and told that they would not be able to deliver my furniture so they were going to fax a refund form to corporate office the next day and I would have a check federal expressed to me by December 14. On December 14 th I did not receive the check I called again and now was told that the checked was mailed to me and I should have it on December 15. It is the 15 and I still do not have a check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Furniture-Factory-Outlet/Jefferson-City-Missouri-65109/Furniture-Factory-Outlet-FFO-Could-not-deliver-product-Jefferson-City-Missouri-982188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Furniture Factory Outlet