Complaint Review: Furniture Showcase, NC Gallery of Furniture

• Updated: Tue, February 23, 2010

• Reported By: Lisa — Penfield New York United States of America
Furniture Showcase, NC Gallery of Furniture
1080 Freeway Drive Redsville, North Carolina United States of America

Furniture Showcase, NC Gallery of Furniture, North Carolina Gallery of Furniture, Aaron Vesterfelt - would step over his mother if she was on fire Redsville, North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Slander and Fabrication

I have yet to see my money they stole from me and this email noted below is from 11/19/09.  The invoice showing the credit cleverly states that the item was delivered.  Numerous calls to correct that to no avail from Meagan Price.

The State Attorneys office has been contacted, but I am sure they are sued to this.  N

NO BUSINESS MAN WITH VIRTUES WOULD WANT NEGATIVE PR.  YOU CAN EITHER PAY HERE ON EARTH OR LATER~AIEN'T MY CALL OR YOURS.....I hope Meagan Price is a good bd partner.

Lisa-I do apologize for the inconvenience that this process may cause you; however it is not something that we have chosen to do. If you would contact your card and file a dispute on the charge, they will fax us over documentation and we will sign and fax back releasing the funds. We are unable to process charges through the account that this was first ran under and are unable to speak to your account directly. If you have any problems with this process; please let us know.

If this was a Paypal charge and is after 90 days; then using Paypal will cause the recipient to incur a 3% fee and a dispute is the only way to avoid this charge.

I will go ahead and send out a letter to release us to issue a check in case you have any problems with doing a dispute.

Thanks and let me know if I can help with anything else

Aaron Vesterfelt
336-349-5800

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2010 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Furniture-Showcase-NC-Gallery-of-Furniture/Redsville-North-Carolina-27320/Furniture-Showcase-NC-Gallery-of-Furniture-North-Carolina-Gallery-of-Furniture-Aaron-Ve-561238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Furniture Showcase, NC Gallery of Furniture

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Slander and Fabrication

AUTHOR: aaronv@furniture-showcase.com - (U.S.A.)

Lisa clearly has a personal vendetta against me for doing my job the best I can with all the tools that have been given me. Her personal attacks against me should speak for themselves and are obviously fabricated as she does not personally know me and has no basis for her assumptions The internet is full of information; some good, some bad, some true, and some false. Unfortunately there is not much policing to this information and we have to make assessments on this information using our own capabilities.

This was posted on 1/28/2010 and according to Paypal Lisas account was credited on 12/12/09 for the full amount in dispute.

I do not understand why she would see the need to be slanderous against any employee for a bad situation. However there will always be those who shoot the messenger.

This was the initial contact that I had with the customer and did respond back the next day with full instruction on how to obtain her refund.

-----Original Message----- From: Lisa Lamphron [mailto:lisa_lamphron@yahoo.com] Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 11:39 PM

Dear Mr. Aaron Versterfelt, Manager - (336) 349-5800 I ordered a stocked product on 7/27/09 and have been given numerous delivery dates and no product received. Per Mrs. Price she stated that I could cancel the order, I received a credit slip and nearly 19 days later the credit has not been applied to my credit card. Please help. Thank you. -

Lisa Lamphron 585-490-3332

Mrs. Price is a sales person at this location and although this was not handled properly; there is no reason to take personal attacks against her either.