Complaint Review: Furniture World

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2008

• Reported By:Wylie Texas
Furniture World
4554 Mcewen Rd,Dallas.Texas Farmers Branch, Texas U.S.A.

Furniture World Runaway Manager without delivering the furniture Farmers BranchFarmers Branch Texas

Furniture World Store located at Farmers Branch,TX is a fraud company. The store was managed by Joe Malik and Imran.They ran out of bussiness and auctioned all the furniture left behind immediately without delivering the customers.I paid 2300 $ for my furniture and when I called them to deliver my furniture,their phone was out of service. I went to the store to find out when my furniture will be deliverd and to my suprise it was closed forever.I will sue JOE MALIK for the loss he has done to me.I'm gonna drag him to court.As for me, I'm going to fight this until I get my money back.You have tried to con the wrong person, and I will keep fighting until I get my money back!!!!

Thimms
Wylie, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Furniture-World/Farmers-Branch-Texas/Furniture-World-Runaway-Manager-without-delivering-the-furniture-Farmers-BranchFarmers-Bra-298214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Furniture World