Complaint Review: Furniture to go

• Reported By: Lou-Ann — brooklyn New York United States of America
Furniture to go
420 86th Street, Brooklyn, NY Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Furniture to go Scam artist! Rip off! They stoled my money! Brooklyn, New York

I gave Furniture To Go on 86th in Bay Ridge Brooklyn a full payment of $460.00! for a simple bed that was suppose to be delivered a week later, but its been a month now and  have yet to receive my bed. I asked for a refund and everyday they tell me tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow, I eventually got fed up with these people promising me nothing but lies and called them up and screamed at them, I got no where of course, the manager just started laugh in my face. I went to the police and they said they couldnt do anything. I saved up for months to be able to afford a new bed and now I'm left with nothing. I dont know where else to go! I cannot believe there are people like this so evil. These people stoled my money shamelessly!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Furniture-to-go/Brooklyn-New-York-11209/Furniture-to-go-Scam-artist-Rip-off-They-stoled-my-money-Brooklyn-New-York-888201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Furniture to go