Complaint Review: Furniturebestbuys.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 07, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: anonimous — Lafayette Louisiana
Pooler, Georgia USA

Furniturebestbuys.com Ordered in good faith; spoke to sales rep before placing order. Sent check; tried to recontact, I now see where they are going out of business; they will not respond to my e-mails or phone calls. Pooler Georgia

I researched and found the furniture I was looking for on this site.  I had ordered online furniture before, with great success.  I spoke with a sales rep; received several e-mails, and felt confident with this order.  I placed the order (sent a check); received confirmation of the order, etc.  I tried contacting the company to get an approximate delivery date and saw on the website where they were going out of business.

Attempts to contact them by phone and e-mail have since been ignored.  Furniture was ordered on March 11th, No contact with them after March 20th.  They claim their website is non functional after April 3rd but I know this is not true as their website as been edited to delete a comment about trying to avoid bankruptsy.  I was taken for $1500.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Furniturebestbuyscom/Pooler-Georgia/Furniturebestbuyscom-Ordered-in-good-faith-spoke-to-sales-rep-before-placing-order-Se-1144762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Furniturebestbuys.com