Complaint Review: Furrbcats

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Discoverer — los angeles California United States of America
Furrbcats
1005 NE 6th Ave Cape Coral, Florida United States of America

Furrbcats Barbara Lafferty and Roger Lafferty Sold me two sick kittens with chronic diarrhea and her Vet Dr. Hitesman provided her with health certificate that looks suspect. Cape Coral, Florida

*General Comment: Help!

I purchased two white persian kittens, one with blue eyes and the other with copper eyes.  They came to me via airplane from Florida and they were sitting in loose stool on the blanket, and on their feet, and tails.  I thought at first that it was just the boy who had diarrhea, but they (girl and boy) both have chronic diarrhea since I picked them up almost two months now.  I took them to the Veterinarian and they took antibiotics and prescribed diet with on change.  They are also incontinent of loose stools, which is a constant mess as well as unsanitary.  Barbara Lafferty says that they did not have diarrhea before they left her and that it was the stress of the flight or something the injested. I KNOW that is not true. Before she was aware, I called the Vet where she took the kittens and the staff told me that no stool samples were done then after Barbara told me that they were done the staff changed the story and said they were done and normal.  I know that her Vet is working with her to falsefy health certificates for the sale of sick kittens.  She told me I could send them back so that her Vet can quarantine them and check them out to see what happened and placing the blame elsewhere, therefore justifying not giving me my money $1500.00 back or any other compensation.  I have read other complaints and spoke to another buyer who also has a very sick cat. Now I have two sick filthy thin kittens with chronic diarrhea experiencing a lot of distress that you cant even pick up because they will poop on you also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Furrbcats/Cape-Coral-Florida-33909/Furrbcats-Barbara-Lafferty-and-Roger-Lafferty-Sold-me-two-sick-kittens-with-chronic-diarrh-1007892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Furrbcats

#1 General Comment

Help!

AUTHOR: Sadness - ()

I may have a very sick cat from the same breeder, I'd like to talk to you about the symptoms, how can I contact you?