Complaint Review: Fushigi Ball, Idea Village,

• Updated: Sun, December 19, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — United States of America
Fushigi Ball, Idea Village,
paciona californis paciona, California United States of America

Fushigi Ball, Idea Village, on-line receipt through dr.fulfillment.com Fushigi ordering concerns (800)682-7690 paciona, California

Fushigi Ball ,magic trick, ordering concerns at the (800)682-7690.

I found ordering the Fushigi Ball at the 1(800)682-7690 to have been an unpleasant experience. The system is fully automated without the opportunity to speak with a customer service agent. The customers credit card information is taken down before the total charged to your credit card is given. When the total is finally given there is no opportunity to accept or decline the order. The number to cancel your order is (888)771-7676. My order ended up with more units that I thought I was ordering. I thought I was being asked to give the total of Fushigi I wanted , but my guess is that that was added to the original amount of Fushigi I inserted that I had wanted at the initial question, before my order was taken. How ever it happened, my total was more than I had expected, money I had budgeted and needed for groceries and medical that week could be tied up. This was serious for me.

No order number is given to the consumer after the total is given that will be charged. Order numbers are assigned after the order is received. My order did not show up until the next day. Company opens at 5:00 AM west coast time. It took about 15 minutes for the order to show up so that it could be canceled. The 888-771-7676 number can have long periods of waiting on hold. In the end I was able to stop the order, and my card was charged back.

To review, there is no live agent to assist you at the (800)682-7690 number. You will be required to input your credit card number before a total is given, and you will not be given an option to accept or decline the charges. It takes time for the order to download, so if you need to change your order , this will require persistence on the consumers part.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2010 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fushigi-Ball-Idea-Village/paciona-California-/Fushigi-Ball-Idea-Village-on-line-receipt-through-drfulfillmentcom-Fushigi-ordering-co-673240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fushigi Ball, Idea Village,