Complaint Review: Fusion Cash

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: TxDesertPunk — El Paso Texas United States of America
Fusion Cash
Santa Cruz, California United States of America

Fusion Cash Would not pay out after hours of work. Beware this fraud company!! Santa Cruz, California

*General Comment: I Disagree

Tried to cash out, had a survey rejected at the last minute which brought me under the $25. Got my bal over $25 again and it was showing approved for cashout, AFTER the end of July, AFTER it was cleared for cashout, another $2.50 survey got rejected again, weeks after I had completed it and it was approved. So that's twice I was not able to cashout even though I keep doing my part to get the bal over $25.

Since Fusion Cash requires you to be over $25 to cash out I will not be able to get anything for hours of work I have put in. They come up with "clever" responses as to why they can't pay up but no real answers or apologies from fusion cash. Honestly, it seems like a good concept if you could make more then a few cents a hour and they would pay up. I'd have to recommend everyone stay away from this website, it is a waste of time and effort.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fusion-Cash/Santa-Cruz-California-95061/Fusion-Cash-Would-not-pay-out-after-hours-of-work-Beware-this-fraud-company-Santa-Cruz-929513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fusion Cash

#1 General Comment

I Disagree

AUTHOR: Tim - (USA)

I've been a member of Fusion Cash since early 2009 and during that time I have completed over
$300.00 in offers and been paid in full. One important thing to remember is before cashing out
make sure your account is a few dollars above the minimum cashout of $25.00 just in case some
completed offers are denied. Fusion Cash has no control over whether or not the various sites that make these offers reject an offer you have completed. It just happens sometimes. Also remember completed offers start to expire after 180 days as well. I've had a few offers denied over the years myself but my account is always well over the 25.00 minimum before I cashout so I've always been ok. If your willing to work at it money can be made using Fusion Cash. It depends on how much time you are willing to put into it.