Complaint Review: Fusion Lab/ Hoodia Fusion

• Submitted: Wed, May 21, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 14, 2008

• Reported By:Crestview Florida
Fusion Lab/ Hoodia Fusion
1025 SW 59th St Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Fusion Lab/ Hoodia Fusion Ripped off Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: Fusion Lab/Hyper Hoodia

I was ripped off to! They say you have 14 days to cancel. The very day I cancelled I was charged. Not one time during m,y conversation was I told
I would be charged and a shipment sent. Now I am being told shipped just happen to go out the same day and I am pretty much S.O.L!

Tammy
Crestview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2008 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fusion-Lab-Hoodia-Fusion/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Fusion-Lab-Hoodia-Fusion-Ripped-off-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-333954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fusion Lab/ Hoodia Fusion

Fusion Lab/Hyper Hoodia

AUTHOR: Price - (U.S.A.)

I was ripped off as well by this racquet company. They hook you with their free trial and only charge a nominal shipping charge. Then when you click through the purchase it mentions you agree to the terms and conditions, Unknowingly the terms and conditions state you agree to start getting the product shipped to you if you don't call them and cancel in 14days. My trial shows it charged on 9/30/08 and they charged me 69.45 on 10/14/08, and Monday was a holiday. I called customer service to get it corrected and they explained that I agreed to it when clicking on the their website. The 14th actually would've been my 14th day and I should've still had time to cancel, but MIRACULOUSLY my order had already shipped! They agreed to cancel and no future shipments would occur, but there was nothing they could do about the order that had shipped. I find it really hard to believe the order had shipped as it was still only a temporary place holder on my account. WHAT a CROCK! I hope this company gets slapped with the law suit it deserves!

Beware - http://www.hyperhoodia.com