screen

Complaint Review: Fusion Labs 2 (Hoodia)

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 22, 2008

• Reported By:Muskegon Michigan
Fusion Labs 2 (Hoodia)
www.fusionlabs.com Willmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Fusion Labs 2 (Hoodia) SCAM ARTIST ALERT!!!!!! Willmington Delaware

Replied to internet ad for Hoodia Ephedra 14-day trial and was charged $4.95 S/H. Two weeks later I was charged $74.45 for some crazy reason. I never recieved the free trial package, nor did I receive my refund that I was told would be issued in "5-15 days". I spoke several times to a rep (Leo) who claimed to be a supervisor. I even called and spoke with a female who told me they never issue refunds! I was even given a confirmation number. Imagine that @*%#!

I filed a report with my credit union in order for the charge to be investigated and my money replaced back into my account (I used my debit card). That cost me $10 more and could take up to six weeks to be settled! I even called Fusion Labs and said I was a rep from Mastercard who was looking into the matter. The same guy I'd spoken to claimed to be someone else once I asked to speak to Leo...as if I wouldn't know the difference.

I see that I'm not the only person who has been deceived and robbed by these people. Thus far I have not been charged again, but I can't afford to be. I hope and pray that somehow they can be stopped and face legal punishment!!! :(

MsTesa
Muskegon, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fusion-Labs-2-Hoodia/Willmington-Delaware/Fusion-Labs-2-Hoodia-SCAM-ARTIST-ALERT-Willmington-Delaware-404203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fusion Labs 2 (Hoodia)