• Report: #1119010

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: Brian W — Boca Raton Florida
Fusion Logistics / Worldwide Express
3838 Oak Lawn Avenue STE 600 Dallas, TX 75219 Boca Raton, Florida USA

Fusion Logistics / Worldwide Express UPS RESELLERS They will lie right to your face! Worst Shipping reseller to work with. Boca Raton Florida

This company will say anything to get you signed up! Under no circumstance let them handle any of your shipping.

A young woman just walked into our office randomly one day and demanded to speak with me, the owner. I gave her my card and thought she may call once or twice. I was wrong! She called me three times a week for 3 months straight. I finally caved and boy did I make a mistake!

She told me she could save us 10% on all my shipments I was sending out with UPS I just had to use the new UPS number she gave me. I believed her so I signed up. Then she presented me with a volume commitment contract what they call a "Term Agreement". She said should would only lock in my rates if I signed it and that it was not legally binding in any way. Also told me if business slowed or I didn’t like the service i only needed to give them 10 days’ notice, and I was free to go. That was a big lie!

After shipping with them for about 6 months we did a review of our rates and found that they initially saved me the 10% but then proceeded to slowly raise my rates to be 30% higher than Ii was originally paying!!! I immediately called them and they had every excuse in the book. I didn’t want to hear it and wanted out, understandably. They refused to let me out of my term agreement and would call weekly to threaten to sue for 20k if I tried to leave.

I didn’t care. I was not going to be bullied and robbed by this company! I went to a different company and will never look back. What this company is willing to do to get and keep customers is illegal. There are at least 10 other companies my attorney has uncovered that this exact scinerio has happened to and we are all in the process of a class action suit.

Avoid Fusion Logistics / Worldwide Express at all costs!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fusion-Logistics-Worldwide-Express/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/Fusion-Logistics-Worldwide-Express-UPS-RESELLERS-They-will-lie-right-to-your-face-Wors-1119010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fusion Logistics / Worldwide Express