- Report: #821975
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Fusion Restaurant
Fusion Restaurant2007 Emmons Ave Brooklyn, New York United States of America
Fusion Restaurant Tzar Club Multiple Health Code Violations, Rude Staff, Terrible Customer Service, Mandatory 15% Service Charge Brooklyn, New York
*Author of original report: New violations recorded by NYC Dept Of Health
Did he even bother tasting it to make that claim that it was OK? They were being arrogant with me and expected me to pay for this disgusting rotten steak and I was arguing with this waitress stating that I refuse to pay for spoiled meat which was served to me. Needless to say, they removed the charge and my friend and I left that pitiful establishment and will never again be dining there. I have never once been treated so rudely and subjected to such unprofessionalism at any restaurant before until this one. Very pitiful establishment with no concept of customer service and most definitely health code violations.
Now I just found this out about this pitiful establishment from the NYC Dept of Health:
Violations recorded in the following area (s), a Notice of Violation issued and establishment re-closed by the Department of Health at the reopening inspection conducted on 10/21/2011.
"Critical" violations are displayed in red.
Violation points: 35
1) Evidence of mice or live mice present in facility's food and/or non-food areas.
2) Filth flies or food/refuse/sewage-associated (FRSA) flies present in facilitys food and/or non-food areas. Filth flies include house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. Food/refuse/sewage-associated flies include fruit flies, drain flies and Phorid flies.
3) Facility not vermin proof. Harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.
4) Pesticide use not in accordance with label or applicable laws. Prohibited chemical used/stored. Open bait station used.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fusion-Restaurant/Brooklyn-New-York-11235/Fusion-Restaurant-Tzar-Club-Multiple-Health-Code-Violations-Rude-Staff-Terrible-Customer-821975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.