Complaint Review: Fusion Salon Spa Pensacola Beach

• Updated: Mon, June 09, 2014

• Reported By: Laura — Pensacola Beach Florida
Fusion Salon Spa Pensacola Beach
5 Via De Luna Dr Pensacola Beach , Florida USA

Nichole Fusion Salon Spa Pensacola Beach Awful style, treated terribly. Pensacola Beach Florida

I had my hair done at Fusion Spa Salon in Pensacola Beach Florida by a stylist named Nichole. it will take my hair months to grow out to where I can have it redone so that it looks half way decent. I look aweful and it is not only my oppinion.

Worse, I was was later informed by a coworker of Nichole's that Nichole had been saying very hurtful things about me as well as my looks. I never want to experience anything like this again as it has been a nightmaire.

Please do not frequent this business and if you do use any stylist other than Nichole.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2014 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fusion-Salon-Spa-Pensacola-Beach-/Pensacola-Beach-Florida-32561/Nichole-Fusion-Salon-Spa-Pensacola-Beach-Awful-style-treated-terribly-Pensacola-Beach-1153358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fusion Salon Spa Pensacola Beach