Complaint Review: Fusion Talk-Fusion Telekom

• Submitted: Tue, January 31, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 31, 2006

• Reported By:Poultney Vermont
Fusion Talk-Fusion Telekom
Po Box 27740 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Fusion Talk - Fusion TelekomFusion Talk-Fusion Telekom BEWARE OF SCAM: ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

This company charged my credit card on 01/03/06 for $24.95 and again on 1/20 for $49.90. The transaction reported on 12/29/05 and 1/17/06 said but I was not even home then, I was away for Christmas on 12/29 and on 1/17 I was on my way back from my Mom's home in NY from seeing my sick Pop. Both times I was not at home but had someone else watching my house.

There is no way I ever got the phone call from any telemarketer or talked to anyone on the computer because I was not home.

Not sure how they got my credit card Number!!! It is now cancelled!

Because of these charges my credit card company charged me an over the limit fee of $35.00. This is an outrage!!!

I don't need their long distance or what ever they are selling because I have vonage and I don't have any household bills come in my name either. I have no phone service in my name anywhere.

jane
Fair Haven, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2006 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fusion-Talk-Fusion-Telekom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89126/Fusion-Talk-Fusion-TelekomFusion-Talk-Fusion-Telekom-BEWARE-OF-SCAM-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Ne-174114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fusion Talk-Fusion Telekom