Complaint Review: Fusion World Cuisine

15910 Jackson Creek Parkway ste 100 Monument, Colorado United States of America
  • Phone: 719-488-3900
  • Web:
  • Category:

Fusion World Cuisine Gourmet Far East, Inc. Returned Check - Non Paying Restaurant, Beware contractors! Monument, Colorado

I agreed to install a POS System for Tony using some equipment he had ordered online and by selling him some additional printers and approx 6 hours of support-training.

I mistakenly installed 2 new monitors when I brought in the printers for the kitchen and receipts.

I came to realize this after the fact and Tony suggested I just keep the screens he ordered in exchange.   i did so not knowing they were very low end screens worth about $200 less each.

Tony also provided 2 PC's he had purchased online and I was to network them together and install the software and drivers.

For some reason, one of the pc's was fine, everything worked like it should have.  The other though, would not network nor share network priviliges no matter what I did.  i spent approxiamately 3 hours just working with that one pc.  Finally i told Tony I would bring one of my units in so he could get open and operating and we would figure it out later. [continued below]....

.....

Tony paid me chk number 1004 for $1500.  I didnt think much about it and figured i would stop by sometime and retrieve my loaner pc.

About 2 months later I get a notice from my bank that Tony and claimed i had tampered with the check he gave me, changed something on it, I'm not sure, Iv'e never heard of anything like that.  Especially after 2 months had gone by.

After speaking with my attorney and mailing Tony a copy and revised bill, with no response, I have to at least warn others to beware of doing business with this man or company while I go through the lawsuit process.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2010 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fusion-World-Cuisine/Monument-Colorado-80132/Fusion-World-Cuisine-Gourmet-Far-East-Inc-Returned-Check-Non-Paying-Restaurant-Beware-571861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fusion World Cuisine