Complaint Review: FusionCash.net

• Updated: Mon, August 17, 2009

• Reported By: B. N. — Boynton Beach Florida USA
FusionCash.net
www.fusioncash.net Internet United States of America

FusionCash.net FusionCash, Inc,. Attempted to deny the money owed to me by claiming i violated terms of service but provided no information on the violation, date, or its nature. Boynton Beach, Florida

I joined FusionCash.net after seeing it on a work at home website. I completed several of the offers, joining the clubs i had to join and answering surveys, etc. When it was time to send the pay out of 27.00 to my paypal account FusionCash is now claiming that I violated terms of service and that my payout would be denied. They did not provide any information about what they claim the violation was, its nature, or the date it occured.

All my information provided to the company was correct and honest. The idea that they would attempt to rip me off like this insults my intelligence. I also plan to file a report with the BBB in the area of the their head office location once I get it's address.

There are many honest work at home programs avaiable on the internet, www.fusioncash.net is not one of them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2009 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FusionCashnet/internet/FusionCashnet-FusionCash-Inc-Attempted-to-deny-the-money-owed-to-me-by-claiming-i-viol-481247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FusionCash.net