Complaint Review: Future Health labs LLC

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: minac — portland Oregon United States of America
Future Health labs LLC
2338 Rowland Ave Savannah, Georgia United States of America

Future Health labs LLC Raspberry Ketone Breeze SCAM BE AWARE - Raspberry Ketone Breeze & Colo Cleanse Pure Savannah, Georgia

I ordered trials of each Raspberry Ketone Breeze & Colo Cleanse Pure - as they were advertised together for weight loss. I placed this order online on Oct 23rd, 2012. I was not notified of any future agreement to auto ship membership at that time. On Nov 12th I was billed 89.99.  I attempted to contact this company but to no avail. I waited on hold for up to 30 minutes several times to never get through. I sent emails per their support email address which bounced. I submitted their web form which error-ed. I contacted my bank to dispute the charge. For all intensive purposes this company was impossible to reach. Subsequently on Nov 14th, and then twice on Dec 9th, I was billed again 89.99 THREE times. They have now charged me nearly $360 for a product I never ordered and have not received!

This company is fraudulent. I have filed a complaint with the BBB. I am working with my bank with visa to dispute these charges and have canceled my visa so they cannot bill me anymore.

Do not buy from this company!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Future-Health-labs-LLC/Savannah-Georgia-31404/Future-Health-labs-LLC-Raspberry-Ketone-Breeze-SCAM-BE-AWARE-Raspberry-Ketone-Breeze-C-984970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Future Health labs LLC