Complaint Review: Future Media Architects

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Christina — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Future Media Architects

Future Media Architects Hiring fraud Internet

When I got the email at midnight the night before that they wanted to do an interview via Yahoo! Messanger I was skeptical, but I have not been out looking for a job in awhile.  Thought this might be a new way to interview.  Since their website and everything says that they are web based company that sells web pages.  It was the greatest job for me 8-2 schedule, work from home, and pays $20 an hour to start.

That morning I did what it said and contacted Mr. Cole on the messanger.  Right off the bat I realized that I was talking to a computer.  I was to answer  a list of questions in 45 minutes.  I answered them in fifteen minutes.  Fifteen minutes later I had the job.  Only catch was that you had to buy a program for one of their laptops that cost $369.    They would install the program on the laptop.  I of course declined the employment, please if you see this scam don't buy into it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Future-Media-Architects/internet/Future-Media-Architects-Hiring-fraud-Internet-995227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Future Media Architects