Complaint Review: Future Network Solutions

• Updated: Fri, June 06, 2014

• Reported By: sandbagger — Roseburg Oregon
Future Network Solutions
503 E Jackson St Tampa, Florida USA

Future Network Solutions Couldn't download Microsoft Office, can't reach by email and phone is out of order Tampa Florida

I purchased Microsoft office for 89.99 and they sent download info.  I tried to download and it would not download.  They sent a site for winzip if I was having trouble.  I tried that site and my security said their was a virus and would not let me open.  I called and left a message for someone to contact me.  Never happened.  I sent two emails and called again asking for help, but never received any communication.  I have since tried to contact by phone and get a message that the phone in temporarily out of order.  It has been that way for the last 4 days that I know of.

I have not gotten any satisfaction at all and cannot get in contact.  Don't do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2014 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Future-Network-Solutions/Tampa-Florida-33602/Future-Network-Solutions-Couldnt-download-Microsoft-Office-cant-reach-by-email-and-pho-1152626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Future Network Solutions