Complaint Review: Future Paytech

• Updated: Sun, June 15, 2014

• Reported By: The Owner Of Kemp Tattoo Shop — riverside California
Future Paytech
dallas, Texas USA

Future Paytech Crescent processing and too many others Allowed me to charge clients for over 2,000 dollars in performed tattoo services only to tell me that they are refunding those people for the servics. dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Clarification from Future PayTech

Allowed me to charge clients for over 2,000 dollars in performed tattoo services only to tell me that they are refunding those people for the services they were providided all because some woman named carrisa sides thinks she can decide weather or not my company is fit for future paytech let me mind you after a month of everything going smoothly without a single chargeback or dispute and come to find out those clients are still waiting for these refunds which fees were taken out of hmmmmmm well all i got to say is BBB and Lawsuit sounds about right oh yeah one last thing they send you there terminal with a pre made return label for the terminal sounds like pre planned failure to me not to mention all the box said was hey call this number to actrivate your device and you would never believe what happened next the only way the ladie instructed me to use the machine was by punching the numbers in over the phone which is the same reason they labeled my buisness high risk and shut my terminal down after i did 2,000 dollars worth of tattoo work!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2014 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Future-Paytech-/dallas-Texas/Future-Paytech-Crescent-processing-and-too-many-others-Allowed-me-to-charge-clients-for-o-1154929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Future Paytech

Clarification from Future PayTech

AUTHOR: Director at Future Payment Technologies - ()

We have reviewed the post above. During our normal risk reviews, we discovered that this merchant did not receive valid authorization codes from his customers' card issuing banks - which is a requirement any time an offline (non-swiped) credit card transaction is performed. If no authorization codes are given by the card issuing banks, the transactions are considered invalid, and banks will immediately issue a chargeback on behalf of their cardholders.

While we did refund the individual cardholders' money, we also issued all refund receipts to the business owner in good faith so that he could attempt to contact his customers and re-run the charges by utilizing normal procedures.

Monitoring for Risk is not unique to Future Payment Technologies; all payment processors are required to adhere to risk management guidelines as this is a requirement by all of the sponsoring banks.