Complaint Review: Future Power PC

• Submitted: Thu, April 14, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, April 14, 2011

• Reported By: Lou1 — Eagle River Alaska U.S.A.
Future Power PC
57 Watermill Lane Great Neck, New York United States of America

Future Power PC Deceptive, unethical Great Neck, New York

The company is terrible. When I first ordered with my Alaska addresss, they said shipping was 5.99. Then they called to say they had to add more, because I was in Alaska, which made it almost 40.00. I really wanted the item so I said a hesitant YES. When I hadn't received the product for quite a while I called and they said it was on backorder. They hadn't even let me know. Finally received the product after 45 days and it did not do what they claimed it wound do, namely copy my home VCR movies to the DVD on the same machine.

They said, "Sorry for the misunderstanding". Now to get my money back MINUS the shipping, I have to mail it back at MY OWN EXPENSE. I will have paid for 2/3 the product just with the shipping charges to and back. What kind of company does not send a shipping label for returns? Do NOT do business with them. They are terrible! And by the way, it took 4 weeks before they even told me there was a problem to begin with!!! I placed the order on Feb 22 and did not get the product until April 10!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2011 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Future-Power-PC/Great-Neck-New-York-11021/Future-Power-PC-Deceptive-unethical-Great-Neck-New-York-717710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Future Power PC