Complaint Review: Future Ranking

• Reported By: Shirley — Niagara-On-The-Lake Ontario Canada
Future Ranking
12828 Northrop Way Bellevue, Washington United States of America

Future Ranking Promised to optimize my website Bellevue, Washington

Future Ranking was paid money by me to optimize my website. I paid a flat fee and then i entered an agreement to pay an additional $100 a month for another 7 months. I began my misadventure with this company in November of 2012.

I was to receive a monthly phone call and report which I did receive in December and January.

However, since I had not received a call or report midway through February, 2013, I decided to call. Several efforts at calling and emailing have not resulted in any contact. Email messages are returned saying that the mailbox is full, and although I am able to leave a message when I phone, no calls are returned.

I am very angry about this and have now shut down my business as I have absolutely no money left.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Future-Ranking/Bellevue-Washington-/Future-Ranking-Promised-to-optimize-my-website-Bellevue-Washington-1018348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Future Ranking