• Report: #1020019

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: rjm — KC Missouri United States of America
Future Ranking
12828 Northup Way #310 Bellview, Washington United States of America

Future Ranking I have had a website through this outfit for over two years and have yet to make a sale or get ANYONE from future ranking to help me with training that was promised to me. Once they get your money, th Bellview, Washington

I have been promised one on one consultation MANY times and they NEVER call!! Just empty words. I have been paying $140/month for over a year for them help me optimize seo on my site. They have been no help at all. This has been going on for more than a year and I just want to get my site up and running properly. These people pray on folks that have no internet experience and suck them dry with unneeded fees. They deserve to be hung!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Future-Ranking/Bellview-Washington-/Future-Ranking-I-have-had-a-website-through-this-outfit-for-over-two-years-and-have-yet-t-1020019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Future Ranking