Complaint Review: Future Ranking

Future Ranking
12828 Northup Way #310 Bellvue, Washington United States of America

Future Ranking Russ Johnson Verbal contracts not upheld. Bellvue, Washington

*Consumer Comment: Contracts.

Future Ranking is a horrible company to work with.  Your money is MUCH better spent with Trada or probably anyone else!

Once I signed up I found that they would not let me choose the most appropriate Keywords for my business, because it would be "too difficult to rank" those highly competitive words.  After over a month of wrangling I finally acquiesced to very inappropriate words with the assurance, that I could change the words to better words after the initial 3 month trail got my pages ranked. It was explained as a stepped process. The indirect keywords were step 1.

Do not use this companies' services.  They have no customer service.  There are far better companies out there that will actually work with you, not solely for themselves.

I spoke with Russ Johnson, Director of Customer Support. He talked about everything but customer service.  He did not listen to me. When I started speaking about how I was dissatisfied because I cannot have content that does not read well on my website, and that customers would be turned off, he actually said as interrupted me, "I don't mean to talk over you, but I've had this exact conversation hundreds of times and search engines don't care about grammar." And, "it may be unacceptable to you, but it is not unacceptable to search engines." RED FLAG:hundreds of times means this is standard operating procedure for these terrible business folks.

In the end Future Ranking's business model is backwards and short term focused.  They built a win-lose enterprise and their customer is the loser. Run away if you are interested in a long term relationship, or getting what you pay for.  They do not care about preserving their relationship with you as their customer, your success, your brand, or your connection to your customers.

Future Ranking cares about strong arming you into approving worthless keywords so that they can show 'successful' ranking of those worthless keywords and 'fulfill' their written obligations, while neglecting to remember the verbal contracts they made with you.

If anyone out there has had a similar experience and is interested in pressing charges, as they have violated their verbal contracts, please find a way to connect through Rip Off Report!  I have a feeling there are thousands of us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2012 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Future-Ranking/Bellvue-Washington-98005/Future-Ranking-Russ-Johnson-Verbal-contracts-not-upheld-Bellvue-Washington-833410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Future Ranking

Contracts.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

" They hard sell you and commit verbally on the phone that if you are not satisfied for any reason within 6 months, you can cancel at any time and receive a full refund.  Red Flag: Their written contract does not say this explicitly, but I'll look into this with my new lawyers.  "

When you have a written contract, that is what applies.   The whole point of the written contract is set the terms in stone.  There is no such thing as a verbal addendum to a written contract.   If someone promises you something verbally, it should be reflected in the written contract.  Otherwise, it doesn't exist.