Complaint Review: Future Ranking

• Submitted: Sat, February 14, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By:Nilgen Other
Future Ranking
1518 1st Ave S Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Future Ranking, Future Ranking signed me up to contract and virtually abused me over the phone and would not allow cancellation although no service provided. Seattle Washington

*Consumer Comment: Answer For Everything

*Consumer Comment: SEO

*UPDATE Employee: Online Slander

Future Ranking phoned me (unsolicited) in Australia early on a Friday morning making all sorts of promises to have my web page listed front page on search engines.
I foolishly signed up by E Contract.
The following Tuesday Australian time I phoned to have their service initiated using the 1800 number provided but because it does not work from Australia I could hear them but they apparently could not hear me.
I was very rudely told to stop bothering them and not to call back.

I then used Skype and got through the attitude of my contact was atrocious so I immediately asked to have my contract terminated. I was told to put the request in writing and have it there within 24 hours.
Mail from Australia takes weeks so I sought access to a fax and sent a request for cancellation.
I have since been told virtually to go jump.
I have asked my bank to pursue a refund.
I have no doubt that Future Ranking are targeting people like myself trying to get off the ground providing an internet service and ripping them off.

Kenneth
Nilgen
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2009 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Future-Ranking/Seattle-Washington-98134/Future-Ranking-Future-Ranking-signed-me-up-to-contract-and-virtually-abused-me-over-the-p-424061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Future Ranking

Answer For Everything

AUTHOR: jamesp - (United States of America)

You have an answer for everything, huh Russ? Online slander, what a joke. Constructive criticism is not slander, especially regarding a company that could care less when it comes to providing quality customer service. Take a hint!

SEO

AUTHOR: JRD60 - (Canada)

I have been contacted several times by FutureRankings and find them to be a dishonest company. They guaranteed me a ranking in the top 10 on Google within 8 months. I know a little bit about SEO, but you cannot guarantee anything like that. Besides, I checked their ranking and they don't show up in google

(I stooped looking at about result #300). How can they guarantee that to me when they aren't even there?

The sales people were borderline abusive. I got myself ranked (albeit lowly) on google by myself with little knowledge of SEO with about 20 minutes of research. So why would I pay them again? I'll spend a weekend researching and I'll get myself into the top 100 soon enough. If I decide to get an SEO firms help, the average price is approx $50-100/month with no setup fees.

Don't use future rankings - they are indeed a rip off.

Online Slander

AUTHOR: Russ - (U.S.A.)

We at FutureRanking.com will not participate in slandering or bad mouthing any companies in Forums, Blogs, Websites or any other social media websites.

We are sorry that you feel this way. We would like to help you in a professional manner.
You can contact us directly at 1.800.314.2060 or email customerservice@futureranking.com. If you are outside the United States then you may call (425) 296-0280 to be connected with a manager.

Respectfully,