Complaint Review: Future Technology Online

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Larry — Jacksonville Florida
Future Technology Online
Internet USA

Future Technology Online Rip Off! Did Not Provide the Product I Paid For. Internet

I paid $99.99 for a product, but never recived it. I tried to telephone the company numerous times, but no one ever answered. I also tried contacting then on their online Chat Page on website, but again a representative never showed up to handle my problem. I also sent numerous emails to them. The email addressw they refer to in their telephone answering message does not work, and in spite of sending many emails to their main company email I have never gotten a response.

Finally, I filed a complaint with Pay Pal, who processed my payment, and after several weeks of investigationg, they notified me that they could not help me because they do not provide help with digital vs. physical products.

The bottom line is that this company runs an online scam collecting payments, but not providing the product or any customer service at all.

Rip Off! Do Not Purchase Products from Future Technology Online, even if you use Pay Pal to process your payment!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Future-Technology-Online/internet/Future-Technology-Online-Rip-Off-Did-Not-Provide-the-Product-I-Paid-For-Internet-1065292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Future Technology Online