Complaint Review: Future fitness (Mullica Hill N.J.)

• Submitted: Sun, August 05, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: Swift justice — mickleton New Jersey United States of America
Future fitness (Mullica Hill N.J.)
167 Bridgeton Pike Mullica Hill, New Jersey United States of America

Future fitness (Mullica Hill N.J.) Lie,Mislead,Harrass,Try to steal from. Mullica Hill, New Jersey

When I initially went into this gym to find out information,I was lied to about overcrowding,cleanliness,and gym quality. Of course I did'nt discover this until I started using the facility.I only joined to swim for my triathlon training.The pool turned out to be a large toilet used by literally thousands of senior citizens and infants.Just about everytime I went I had to wait for a lane to swim in.The pool always looked cloudy.It was very noisy with lots of babies crying and screaming.The last time I ever used the pool I got very sick.It lasted for about a week and threw a wrench into my training.I was told by one of the lifeguards that the very next day the state came in and shut the pool down until further notice.I decided to discontinue my month to month membership at once.I voiced my complaint to the manager who asked me why I was quiting and when I told him the reason he didnt say one word.He just told me to fill out the form and that I was responsible for three more months of dues. I said, I dont think so and when I got home I immediately closed my debit card account with the bank.Now Future Fitness is harrassing me every month with letters stating that they are adding $27 every month to my balance of the three months already owed.I called the accounting department to argue my case and was told she could not comment on the matter.She tried without success to intimidate and shame me into paying her for three months of unused time.She told me I would be sent to collections and my credit would be blemished. I recently reported Future Fitness to the Attorney General(consumer affairs division) of N.J.I hope anybody who reads this and has issues does the same.I think its about time we stand up to unscrupulousness in our communities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Future-fitness-Mullica-Hill-NJ/Mullica-Hill-New-Jersey-08062/Future-fitness-Mullica-Hill-NJ-LieMisleadHarrassTry-to-steal-from-Mullica-Hill-N-922738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Future fitness (Mullica Hill N.J.)