Complaint Review: FutureGen Capital

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: Craig — Florida
FutureGen Capital
1424 K Street NW Washington, Dist of Columbia USA

FutureGen Capital FutureGen Capital has Failed to Pay My Money Too! Washington DC

*Consumer Comment: Future Gen and Lawrence Schmidt Under SEC investigation

I too have not recevied my funds from my account.  I have had my funds with FutureGen for 3 years now and requested a liquidation in early January.

It is now the 23rd of February and I've had nothing but excuses from the company's president, Lawrence Schmitd, as to why he has not or cannot wire my funds from liquidating my account.

The returns they have shown on my online "statement" indicate a balance that would be correct, but no money.  It's usually a different reason each time.  Many dates of promised funds have come and gone, so I have filed complaints with numerous government regulatory agencies.  Who knows?

I would tread carefully on investing with them at this point.  If I do get paid, I will update this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FutureGen-Capital/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia-20005/FutureGen-Capital-FutureGen-Capital-has-Failed-to-Pay-My-Money-Too-Washington-DC-1125882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FutureGen Capital

Future Gen and Lawrence Schmidt Under SEC investigation

AUTHOR: CEPInvestor - ()

Lawrence Schmidt is under investigation by the Securities Exchange Commission in regard to both Future Gen and Commerical Equity Partners.  I have had the same experience of breach of contract with Mr. Schmidt with my investment in Commerical Equity Partners. If you are interested in more information, go to the website CEPbeware.com