Complaint Review: Futureranking.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 20, 2009

• Reported By:Kirkland Washington
Futureranking.com
12828 Northup Way #310 Bellevue, Washington U.S.A.

futureranking.com Use to work for them in technical dept. felt bad that they ripped people off & had Lawyer to beat them down Bellevue Washington

*Consumer Comment: Seeking The Lawyer Who Beat Down Futureranking

*UPDATE Employee: Official Stance

I am a professional SEO know all phases of internet marketing & was unable to implement all phases of marketing as we were only able to spend 10 minutes per customer no matter what the price. Joke! might as well buy the cheapest package because in the end their all the same 600.00 or 16,000 the work is the same, pick some keywords, maybe suggest some site content later, it's all the same better off being ripped off for 600.00 than 16,000 because theirs no difference in the work being done, just easy rip off.

nobody really seems to monitor these things its rip off haven right now, I could do it and make millions, and with the exceptions of I have morals & can't sleep at night knowing that I ripped off some poor old lady promised that she'll be on the first page of Google selling gift baskets or what ever. It's a dam shame, that people are making money off of people that have lost their jobs & are down & out & have turned to the internet thinking I can make some money here & being basically being ripped off for what they've got left,

& these people actually have the nerve to go to church on Sunday's I can't sleep thinking that they'll continue to make millions off of the poor desperate people taking their unemployment money or retirement to try to make a life for their children's children. I am Anonymous, Aren't I, because I've actually worked for many internet companies, in marketing internet advancement, & the list go's on; I don't know whether to laugh or cry! Out!

Anonymous
Kirkland, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 01:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Futurerankingcom/Bellevue-Washington-98005/futurerankingcom-Use-to-work-for-them-in-technical-dept-felt-bad-that-they-ripped-people-438118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Futureranking.com

Seeking The Lawyer Who Beat Down Futureranking

AUTHOR: Brian - (U.S.A.)

Hey there Mr. Anonymous

Can you please point me to the direction of the lawyer who you claimed beat these guys down. I am going to post my experience with FutureRanking in a separate report to make sure I have all the keywords that will pull it up on various searches. The stuff I have on them is absolutely mind blowing. Ic3 seems like they are goign to get to the bottom of this since its fraud but I am going to do everything I can to not only get my 3500.00 back (on the credit card statement (3577.83 lol ) and to do everything I can to get the entire company shut down. You can contact me at.....

Brian

Official Stance

AUTHOR: Russ - (U.S.A.)

We at Futureranking.com will not participate in slandering or bad mouthing any companies in Forums, Blogs, Websites or any other social media websites.

We are sorry that you feel this way. We would like to help you in a professional manner.
You can contact a manager directly at 425.296.0280 or email russ@futureranking.com or complaints@futureranking.com.

Respectfully,