Complaint Review: Fuzhou Cangshan Zhoubo Electronic Co., Ltd

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — cedar park Texas United States of America
Fuzhou Cangshan Zhoubo Electronic Co., Ltd
No 1803, Furong Gardan, Shangdu Road, Cangshan Dis Internet United States of America

Fuzhou Cangshan Zhoubo Electronic Co., Ltd Qian Xiao SCAMMED out of several hundred dollars wire transfe, Internet

I have been reading over the internet that doing business with Chinese companies can lower prices and provide high quality products. BOY WAS I WRONG.... So after doing some research I came across the website http://zhoubo999.com/ through diytrade.com which is reputable overseas store finder. I went ahead and spoke to ms. deng at the company several times and finally they provided me with an invoice on several electronic items. When i was initiating the wire transfer they told me that I would need to indicate on the memo line "commission." This should have raised the red flags but I had done business before with another chinese company that had been great so I did not think anything of it. Well I ended up spending around 800 dollars and when I asked for tracking number I was given one that did not exist. I keep contacting the company and either I get no reply for days or they say I am checking on tracking number, this was months ago... They had me wire money into this bank account so if you see this AVOID:

BANK ACCOUNT: 60138 22000 65695 6706
Address: No 1803, Furong Garden, Shangdu Road, Cangshan District, Fuzhou, China 350001

I hope that I can at least save another person from making the same mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fuzhou-Cangshan-Zhoubo-Electronic-Co-Ltd/internet/Fuzhou-Cangshan-Zhoubo-Electronic-Co-Ltd-Qian-Xiao-SCAMMED-out-of-several-hundred-dollar-974012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fuzhou Cangshan Zhoubo Electronic Co., Ltd