Complaint Review: Fwm Laboratories/acai Detox

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:university heights Ohio
Fwm Laboratories/acai Detox
3077greene St Internet U.S.A.

Fwm Laboratories/acai Detox this company stole money from my bank account for a product that they never sent to me Hollywood Florida. Internet

I saw the acai berry web site online for weight loss and decided to order the free trial and pay only the shipping charge of 3.95 . this company told me i would recieve my order in three days and to cancel within fourteen days if i did not like the product. after the fifth day i still had not recieved the order so i called to cancel the order. i talked to a foreign speaking woman who told me my order would be cancelled the same day.

well to my surprise the following day my bank account was charged 87.14 by this company for what? i never recieved any product i also called to cancel within five days!!! i am pissed they stole my money!!!

i went to my bank and they had me file a fraud affidavit against this company also i had to close out my account and open a new one so no more of my hard earned cash could be stolen by thesepeople.the bank is going after this company for fraud to get me my money back.

i then went home and called the company fwm laboratories at the 866-949-0138# and spoke to another woman after wating almost 25 minutes. she claimed that the order was previously cancelled and that my money would be refunded in seven to ten days.

fwm laboratories should be shut down they are scam artist and just steal money from innocent people.i will continue to fight them for my money back if not back to me in seven days. please people don"t be scammed by these folks!!!!

university heights, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fwm-Laboratoriesacai-Detox/internet/Fwm-Laboratoriesacai-Detox-this-company-stole-money-from-my-bank-account-for-a-product-th-409845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fwm Laboratories/acai Detox