Complaint Review: Fx Supplements (Acai Maxx)

• Submitted: Wed, May 06, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 06, 2009

• Reported By:Adairsville Georgia
Fx Supplements (Acai Maxx)
Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

Acai MaxxFx Supplements (Acai Maxx) Pain & Suffering from ACAI Arlington Texas

I must briefly tell this story because it is so upsetting. I ordered $5.95 Acai capsules hoping to get energy and feel better. I am unemployed so the $5.95 was hard to let go of but then my credit card was charged the $5.95 plus $79.95. I did not notice the $79.95 till the 2nd month when my card did not have enough left on it for me to buy groceries. It was too late for my credit card company to do anything but I did close the credit card. How could anyone be so dirty. I have truly experienced "pain and suffering" form this awful, deceitful act of theft.

Shirley mosley
Adairsville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fx-Supplements-Acai-Maxx/Arlington-Texas-76011/Acai-MaxxFx-Supplements-Acai-Maxx-Pain-Suffering-from-ACAI-Arlington-Texas-449455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fx Supplements (Acai Maxx)