Complaint Review: Fx Supplements

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 26, 2008

• Reported By:goldsboro North Carolina
Fx Supplements
FX Supplements.com Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

FX Supplements - Acai Berry Maxx watch your bank account Arlington Texas

i know others r having trouble with this company as well as i am. the so called "trial " bottle of pills for $5.95 shipping and handling, is a world class ripoff.
after numerous e mails this is what i found out. that 10 days after u get the trial bottle, u r charged 79.95 for that same "trial bottle" of berry pills !!!!
they make no apology for deceiving u. the refuse to refund your money also.
my bank also will do nothing. i gave them 4 days noticwe before the 79.95 charge cleared my account and the told me they can do absolutely nothing because i volunteered my debit card number to this company. true, but they r my bank, and i had hoped they would protect my money for me.

so, not only did i get ripped off by fx supplements, my bank also failed me.

i can only hope that my numerous requests to cancel any future shipments will be honored by fx. as for my bank, well, i guess closing my account is the only way to prevent my account from being accessed.

i am also sending copies of all e mails from fx to the better business bureau, and the attorney generals office in arlington, texas. apparently that is all i can do!

Ann
goldsboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2008 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fx-Supplements/Arlington-Texas/FX-Supplements-Acai-Berry-Maxx-watch-your-bank-account-Arlington-Texas-1032312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fx Supplements