Complaint Review: Fx Supplements

• Submitted: Tue, December 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:Myrtle Beach South Carolina
Fx Supplements
www.acaiberrymax.com , Texas U.S.A.

Fx Supplements I sent for the free trial only had to pay $7.95 for S&H. After my 30 days I could. I received the package December 12, 2008 and December 16, 2008 these people withdraw $49.95 from my account. Arlington Texas

I sent for the free trial of Acai Berry juice Powder on November 28, 2008, I had to use my debit card to pay for S&H. On December 1, 2008 this Company had withdraw $5.95 from my account. I did not received this product until December 16, 2008. This was a thirty day free trial.

I sent for the free trial of Cleanser, on November 28,2008, for this product I paid for the S&H which was $7.95 this amount was withdraw from account on December 2, 2008. I received this package December 12, 2008. This product was also a thirty day free trial. December 16, 2008 this company withdraw $49.95

Doris
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2008 11:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fx-Supplements/Texas-76011/Fx-Supplements-I-sent-for-the-free-trial-only-had-to-pay-795-for-SH-After-my-30-days-I-402229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fx Supplements