Complaint Review: FxSupplements

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:alton Illinois
FxSupplements.com , Texas U.S.A.

FxSupplements.com FxSupplements They took my money and I got no product. Acai Berry Maxx, Fx Supplements Texas

I should know better. I rarely let my self be taken like this. Apparently November 5 at 11pm in Illinois a sucker was born LOL

I Did a search for Acai Berry, read this great blog about this gal that got a free trial and how she lost all this weight tra,la,la,la hook line and sinker! I clicked on the link she offered and so it happened took me right to FxSupplements . I read the info carefully, didn't matter they got my $5.95 shipping that was required for that free trial for Acai Berry Maxx. They withdrew the money from account Nov 8, I waited and waited for it to arrive. I emailed to see what that hold up may be on something that went through my account 10 days ago, no response, and why would there be? LOL

So Today I called only to hear "this number is experiencing difficulty" HA! I bet they are! I also called the number that was in my Debit/credit card statement. Only to hear this is no longer available. Was it ever available?

So my face is red, my fists are and teeth are clenched I am ready to fight. I stopped them in their tracks I reset my debit/credit card so they can't get any more-- too bad they will not get the 79.99 they planned to get. Oh and I am going down to file a report because that is just not cool!

$5.95 lesson learned but shame on you FxSupplements for stealing from me
Careful folks

alton, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FxSupplements/Texas/FxSupplementscom-FxSupplements-They-took-my-money-and-I-got-no-product-Acai-Berry-Maxx-392866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FxSupplements