Complaint Review: G 4 Supply Inc

• Reported By: MyraK — Coconut Creek Florida
G 4 Supply Inc
1249 Diamond Bar Blvd Diamond Bar, California United States of America

G 4 Supply Inc DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!! Diamond Bar, California

I initially ordered toner cartridges from Go4Supply, which did not work with my printer. The customer representative "Adrienne" suggested I purchase "chips" which were supposed to work with the toner cartridges.  The chips did not work and after several requests for assistance which went unanswered, I ended up returning the chips and was told I would receive a refund. I never received a refund and ended up contacting the BBB and California State Attorney General's office for assistance. The company was also supposed to send me a prepaid return label for shipping the chips back to them, but I never received it and ended up having to pay the cost of shipping back the them.  The woman I spoke with at this company named "Adrienne" (she would not provide her full name) has failed to issue the refund as promised and it appears that she has misrepresented herself as the owner and manager of the company.  When I indicated to her that I would contact the BBB and Attorney General's office, she just blew me off.  The California Attorney General should really consider pulling

Go4Supply's business license given the number of complaints this company has received!!!!! I would encourage everyone who has had problems with this company to file a complaint with the BBB AND California State Attorney General's office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/G-4-Supply-Inc/Diamond-Bar-California-91765/G-4-Supply-Inc-DONT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THIS-COMPANY-Diamond-Bar-California-1043213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on G 4 Supply Inc